Welcome to Creating Brighter Futures (CBF)! At CBF, we provide ABA as well as Speech & Language Therapy services for children who have been diagnosed with Autism or other Developmental Disabilities. It is our mission to provide the learning opportunities necessary to improve the quality of life for each of our clients and their families. Our unique family-based treatment approach utilizes the best individualized, evidence-based treatments available and is conveniently located in Ann Arbor, MI.
Why Center-Based Treatment?
Center-based treatment offers a wide range of opportunities!
- One-on-one therapy with skilled behavior therapist
- Learning & interacting with peers in small group settings
- Ongoing supervision by on-site BCBAs
- Social groups, snack/lunch & play breaks with peers to work on friendship skills
- Mock classroom set-up to promote generalization
- Large Motor Room
Warm and Friendly Staff
Our experienced and loving staff take great pride in the customized ABA therapy for your child as well as the education of family members.
- Highly trained staff
- Completed or pursuing a 4-year degree in the field
- 40-Hour Training on Autism & ABA Therapy
- CPR & First Aid Certified
- 2-4 weeks of on-site training specific to their assigned clients
- Must pass the National Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Exam within 6 months of hire
- On-going supervision and training from Case Managers and BCBAs
There aren't any events scheduled at this time.
December 19, 2019
Our social skills groups did a service project today! Each of the children wrote a letter and we packed a goodie box as a group for a soldier deployed overseas. They had a great time and weren't too disappointed that the Jolly Ranchers and football was not for them. Join us in celebrating our brave men and women who cannot be home with us this Christmas. Their sacrifice affords us the ability to live peacefully daily.